Monday, May 24, 2010

Idea for a beginner's C++ Project?

I'm taking a high school programing course and for our final we have to give a program presentation. We are currently using the tutorial at


http://nova.umuc.edu/~jarc/sdsd/





We have to demonstrate concepts learned in lessons 1-7. This includes:


Assignments and arithmetic expressions (+, -, /, *)


And the logical expressions if, or, else, and while





We have 7 more hours of class time before it is due and I have the resources to work on it outside of school.





Tic-Tac-Toe was my first choice but someone else is using it.

Idea for a beginner's C++ Project?
You could set up a program that users can ask for a certain digit in different mathematical series. Say like I say I want the Fibonacci series with the 20 digit of the series. Just pick a couple different series to put in and than program it to figure out the digits from it. That would be a sight to see if you ask me. Hope this is a good one for you.
Reply:An easy but impressive programming project is a sort algorithom.I.E: a bubble sort.Jazz it up a tad with some nested, optimisation loops and you're onto a winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment