Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey! im new to computer programming. i want to learn visual basic or c++. where to start in the internet?

I want to learn computer progarmming. I dont know where in the internet, the tutorials or stuff like that is available. So anybody have any idea where to get the tutorials and these things for free? cuz i dont have a credit card or any thing to pay them. Will u help me plz.

Hey! im new to computer programming. i want to learn visual basic or c++. where to start in the internet?
Oh so you will start programming ! Good luck ! I am an experienced and great programmer and I would recommend you to learn Visual Basic. I learned it as my first programming language. Why Visual Basic you might ask. Because its FREE, easy to use, easy to learn, flexible, powerful and a great language to enter the world of programming. You can download it from this adress :








http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/expres...





You can download 6 Visual Studio programming languages on this adress. Select Visual Basic and download it. Search for tutorials on google or you can learn from the official tutorial





http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/expres...





Good luck !

clematis

No comments:

Post a Comment