Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sockets in c language?

This is my school assignment and I am NOT asking for the code but I would really appreciate if you people can tell me where can i find good tutorials/lessons regarding the following.





I have to write "an Internet page grabber program in C programming language. so if I specify a URL at command line, my C program connects and downloads a web-page."





I have already done it in JAVA, but it seems like that socket programming is a pain in the neck in C. Please dont send me the exact code, because I want to learn, just tell me the links for tutorials.





Thank you.

Sockets in c language?
I've the same problem with you when moving from Java socket to C socket. It's a bit of the pain, but check the below link, i think it's pretty good tutorial. And yes if you using Linux or Unix, man page is pretty helpful as well.
Reply:go ahead and learn about cscoket library

buy flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment