Friday, July 31, 2009

I satyed up all night to google, yahoo, msn and anything else some C programming courses?

I have many tutorials but I hate them so I want some clases that will take place during this summer in Las Vegas, NV! I hate tutorials because I can not understand anything from them! So some classes would be better for me!





I need this classes to be for C programming language (some C++ would be OK but I prefer normal C)





I do not care about the price! I only want it to be in Las Vegas and to be anytime from 10 AM to 6 PM!





I prefer these classes to start in june( arround 10th of june)








Thank You Very Much

I satyed up all night to google, yahoo, msn and anything else some C programming courses?
Learn C Programming from from the Expert !





This is Prince M.Premnath A top rated programming expert from www.allexperts.com , Ensure it by following the link given below


http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1587-74129/...





Im conducting online classes for programming , hope ill do the best for you,


This is my mail ID : princeatapi@yahoo.co.in


respond me if you wish





Thanks and regards!


Prince M. Premnath
Reply:Here is a jump start on your c programming. Use the free online videos at Berkeley. When you enroll in college you can use this to supplement your classes.


http://webcast.berkeley.edu/index.php





Below is a specific link to one of their many classes online.


No comments:

Post a Comment