Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking for Tutorials On Computer Languages, Hacking & Web Desigining?

I want to Learn Hacking for Knowledge purposes...not for Hacking but also other languages....but I can't afford fee of Colleges %26amp; Institutions...can I get all on Internet for free....I want to Become a Web Designer %26amp; Programmer.....I've learnt HTML by self paced tutorials...%26amp; willing to learn more %26amp; more....I also want to learn Hacking just for Knowledge, Protection. but don't know where to get these tutorials which are 100% for Beginners coz I don't know anything about Computer Languages but know much about computer (Hardware,Internet Surfing,Microsoft Office).


I want to learn


1- Assembly


2- C %26amp; C++


3- Perl


4- Python


5- Java Script %26amp; all about Webdesiging


5_ Macromedia Flash


6- Hacking (just about Messengers,e-mail)


I hope I'll get the exact answer which I am wishing to get....


Ok bye


Take Care

Looking for Tutorials On Computer Languages, Hacking %26amp; Web Desigining?
well the best place to stary would be google, Although I dont know sites for most of the lanuages, I can refer you to the ones that helped me with my chosen languages. For C and C++ http://www.cprogramming.com/, and for macromedia then I would check the online tutorials at macromedia.com. I would also be concerned with what lanuages you are going to learn first. I would start off at the highest level language and work your way down (this is the way I learned, where you start from the easiest to learn the basics, then once you understand the inital concepts move on to the harder stuff). If you really are tring to get into hacking (and by that I dont mean the illegal stuff like doing DOS attacks, creating viruses, or cracking passwords) then after you learn the basics I would see about learning about Program Design and Algorithms, if you are going to take only one class to save money that is the course I would take from a local community college. Hope this has been of help, good luck!
Reply:Try www.blackcode.com for hacking


No comments:

Post a Comment